Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Didnt slept since yesterday..
Couldnt contact her at all..
Is like end of my world huh...
hais.. went to her block in the morning about 6am.
Waiting at her lift.. Whenever it hits the 10th floor,
i was thinking whether it could be her..
waited for an hour, she suddenly text me.
saying ' you go home first, ltr den meet you.'
i was like.. hais.. is this the end of us?
i waited for another 30mins, kept calling and calling.
no reply at all. hais.
No choice, i walk away..
while walking, tears dropping down...
girl, i know you stressed up...
but we can talk things out to make our life easyer right?
you asked me to wait for you,
now you love me. now we have no more problems.
but why.. you are pulled back to be with me?
there are only 3 reasons....
firstly, you are not sure im the right guy.
secondly, you are toying with my feelings.
lastly, cant forget a guy you love?
sigh.. im tired..
No matter what reason it is..
make the right choice.
choose the right guy den.
i need a shoulder.. hais...

No comments:

Post a Comment