Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's happening?

Meet up with you today.
We spent the whole day happily.
Reached home and you tell me that you dont wanna be together?
You say that im more like a friend to you?
What's happening?

I cried. i called and texted. you didnt reply.
why? dont wan me anymore?
Girl, you said you will be with me.
You said you wouldnt let me wait long.
You said we are soon to be together.
Everynight you say you love me deeper.

then how could this happen to me?
where are you now? what's happening now.
i cant find you, i felt so lost.
Remember you told me,
you wish you are there to hug me when i cried right outside champion?
I wish you are here to hug me now.
i had fallen too deep for you,
how about you? do you love me?
Right now, i can finally say this to you,
"Wanjing, i really cant live without you".

Dont know whether you will see this post.
but if you did, tml wake up call me k?
baby. i really love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment