Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where's the love.

Baby, i felt that im begging you all this while.
This shouldnt be the way.
Could remember the moment i lay on your shoulder in champion.
That moment when you say' she bu de me right' when i ask what time you going home.
Was this all a fling between us?
i was serious over here,
Everyday i wanted to meet you, you will say 'see first'.
Most likely you will say that you are not free and meeting friends for studies.
i know you cannot neglect your studies but i have feelings too.
and decide to company you study at drive thru,
but you said 'no'. saying that your friends overthere dont really knw me.
Is this really the reason? or you just felt that im irritating?
Is it difficult to meet me? Am i a burden or what.
For what i know, i fall very deep for you..
None of my friends really know, i could just tell them,
'nah, she dont want me den forget it la'.
but my words are piercing my heart.
Yesterday night, i tears right outside of champion.
i told my friend that im very tired, going home.
but i cried at the carpark, who knows?
In their eyes, i wanna be a man. i show everyone im strong,
but i was beaten by your love.
i miss you so much, what i want is only take a look at you,
am i asking too much?
Hey girl, if friends is only what you want.
den i will respect your decision..
i love you. Wanjing.

No comments:

Post a Comment